<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spliff:
Did you eat any shrooms while camping, they enhance the experience.
From the camping trip/living in the sticks vacation.
1.) No matter how boring you think sitting around and watching TV with nothing else to do is, it seems like heaven once you're dropped into a place with no TV, no radio, and only one source of entertainment: beer.
2.) Say what you want about rednecks/hicks, but you get 50 of them in one place with an almost endless supply of beer and you'll be thorougly entertained for days.
3.) Getting a case of the shits at 5 o'clock in the morning when the nearest bathroom is a dirty public toilet 400 yards away isn't exactly a fun time.
4.) Running makes it harder to hold it.
5.) It's a liberating experience to look 200 yards away at the toilet while you're shitting in tall grass. Makes you feel all outdoorsy and rugged. Except for that whole "Please don't let a snake bite me in the ass" thing.
6.) My limit is 20 beers. Anything more than that, I might as well die.
7.) Drunk rednecks falling out of their RVs is funny as hell.
8.) Vacations are a very, very nice break from your every day life, but no matter how much you think you'll enjoy it, you'll always look forward to going home.
9.) Keeping busy is hard to do when there's nothing to keep you busy. No computers, no technology, nothing. Watching dogs wander around to pick a spot to shit on gets old after awhile.
10.) A 30 pound buzzard hitting a windshield straight-on at 70mph is going to do a bit of damage. I'm just glad the son of a bitch didn't hit the grill and smash the fuck out of my radiator.
11.) Having a 12-gauge shotgun go off 5 feet from your head causes a bit of ringing in your ears. Coyotes like to kill chickens. My dad doesn't like his chickens killed. Now, a certain coyote isn't too fond of buckshot.
12.) It's nice coming home to an unopened box of toys.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spliff:
Did you eat any shrooms while camping, they enhance the experience.
Nah. The beer fucked me up so bad that I was shitting for 8 hours. The shrooms probably would've made my dick fall off.
Sounds like you had a helluva time. I haven't gone camping in years.
12 reasons why I don't go camping. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Oh yeah, one thing I forgot.
13.) Showering in a community bathroom under a nozzle that has the water pressure of a goddamned fire hose isn't the best experience I've had in awhile.
One of the greatest things ive ever done with drugs is shroomin in the outdoors. Its one hell of a trip. But hen I had to come home and face MJ [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahaha! "Why is the shower head mad at my nuts?" [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by cr0w:
Oh yeah, one thing I forgot.
13.) Showering in a community bathroom under a nozzle that has the water pressure of a goddamned fire hose isn't the best experience I've had in awhile.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you Spiderman? [img]eek.gif[/img]Originally posted by Spliff:
But hen I had to come home and face MJ [img]redface.gif[/img]
Have you checked out MM7 cr0w?
Bookmarks